There are two types of Totem press pages. Free press pages and upgraded press pages.
FREE Press Pages Include:
- Web hosting as a sub-domain of "totemapp.com"(i.e. yourcompanyname.totemapp.com)
- Widgets embeddable on any webpage.
- Recent press widget to show off your coverage on any page on your site
- Recent blog post and press release widget to keep readers informed
- “As Featured In” scrolling widget for your homepage
- Unlimited media uploads
- Unlimited Team Members per press page
- Unlimited press pages per user
- Unlimited collaborators
Upgraded($99) press pages recieved the additional features below upon payment of a one-time $99 upgrade fee per press page:
- Custom URL.
- The default URL of any press page is a sub-domain of "totemapp.com"(i.e. yourcompany.totemapp.com). Upgrading will allow your press page to have a custom URL. A custom URL can be a sub-domain of a current domain(i.e. press.yourwebsite.com) OR a page of an existing domain(i.e. yourwebsite.com/press). Each type of custom URL requires changes to DNS zone records of the domain being used. For more information regarding DNS zone records, refer to the Tutorials>Editing DNS records for Custom URL's.
- Banner Color Customization
- Change the color of the banner located across the top of every press page with any color identified by the Hexidecimal color coding protocol
- Background Customization
- Change the background located across the back of every press page with any color identified by the Hexidecimal color coding protocol
- OR replace the background with any image or graphic. All images and graphics must be formatted as PNG, JPEG, JPG, or GIF. All images or graphics must also be formatted at a resolution of 72 pixels per inch or higher.
- Remove Totem branding
- Totem® branding exists at the bottom of each FREE press page and at the bottom of each Widget. Upgrading replaces this branding with elements stylized to match the design of the affected elements
Here's what an upgraded Totem press page looks like: