The Totem press coverage Bookmarklet makes it easy to upload press coverage to your press pages from anywhere on the Web. When you find a piece of coverage that you want to add to your press page, you can just click the bookmarklet to add it.
To add a piece of coverage to your press page using the Totem bookmarklet:
- Visit the URL of the coverage that you wish to upload in your browser
- Click the "Publish to Totem" bookmarklet button in your browser's toolbar
- If you don't have the bookmarklet installed, follow these directions to install it
- In the pop-up bookmarklet window that appears, select the name of your press page in the "Project" drop-down menu
- Select the type of coverage in the "Type" drop-down menu
- Fill out the form with all the required information, if it hasn't auto-populated already
- Click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the form
NOTE: Each time you click the Bookmarklet to upload coverage, Totem automatically searches the webpage for information relevant to the form items. If Totem successfully finds relevant information, it automatically populates the appropriate field in the pop-up form. Any field Totem automatically populates can be edited and/or deleted. The Totem Team reccomends you carefully review any field Totem automatically populates. Nobody's perfect.